This website was created by Kadampa Buddhists to provide information about meditation techniques.
This website was created by Kadampa Buddhists to provide information about meditation techniques. There is great interest in meditation, but few resources available on the internet to help people learn proper meditation techniques. The information in this website was compiled from books written by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso , the spiritual director of Kadampa Buddhism.
The Kadampa Buddhism of the NKT is an entirely independent Buddhist tradition and has no political affiliations. It is an association of Buddhist Centers and practitioners that derive their inspiration and guidance from the example of the ancient Kadampa Buddhist Masters and their teachings, as presented by Geshe Kelsang.
If you’d like further teachings on meditation techniques, you may contact a Center near you or attend a teaching. Kadampa Buddhist centers hold regular classes on meditation techniques. The teachers are Westerners and teach in a way that is especially suited to Westerners with busy lifestyles.
Useful Buddhist Websites
- About Buddhism ~ aboutbuddhism.org
- About Buddha ~ aboutbuddha.org
- About Dharma ~ aboutdharma.org
- About Meditation ~ aboutmeditation.org
- About Tantra ~ about-tantra.org
- About Reincarnation ~ aboutreincarnation.org
- Anger Management Techniques ~ anger-management-techniques.org
- Find Happiness ~ findhappiness.org
- How to Meditate ~ how-to-meditate.org
- Death and Dying ~ death-and-dying.org
- Dealing with Fear ~ dealingwithfear.org
- Find Peace of Mind ~ findpeaceofmind.org
- Learn Meditation Techniques ~ learn-meditation-techniques.org